Monday, December 9, 2019

Robert Kiyosaki - Rich Dad, Poor Dad: How To Use Debt To Get Rich



Robert Kiyosaki - Rich Dad, Poor Dad - How To Use Debt To Get Rich

In this video, I interview Robert Kiyosaki who is an American entrepreneur, educator, investor, and best-selling author of the book, Rich Dad, Poor Dad.

His book changed my life forever. He helped me take control of my financial future and inspired me to become an Internet entrepreneur.

I got the unique opportunity to speak to Robert about his new book, Fake, and pick his brain on how to use debt to get rich. I hope that the knowledge that he shares in this video inspires you to change the way that you think about financial wealth and abundance.

Ready to get some great financial wisdom from the expert himself? Listen to Robert Kiyosaki!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQWwGLDNz34


No comments:

Post a Comment