Sunday, July 23, 2017

Realities of the Dairy Industry in Gujarati



Realities of the Dairy Industry in Gujarati



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqc8nSa4wn0&feature=youtu.be



Published on 13 Jul 2017

A short video detailing the realities of the dairy industry in Gujarati, highlighting the prominence of the Cow in Hindu culture and how veganism is more in alignment with the principles of ahimsa



------



Hi everyone, welcome to my new channel 'Imperfectly Vegan'



I am an animal rights advocate who campaigns for veganism, focusing on the realities of the meat & dairy industry. I work tirelessly for a vegan world first for the animals, the planet & our health.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter & YouTube to be kept up to date with the campaigns I'm involved in, recipe ideas & my general vegan journey.



Make the connection. Go Vegan.


No comments:

Post a Comment