Thursday, June 16, 2011

~ OshO ~

I have been working hard to abandon everything that is outer, so that only the inner remains for you to explore.

Otherwise the man's mind is a very immature mind. It starts clinging with outer symbols. That has happened to all the religions of the world.
I want my people to understand it clearly. Neither your clothes, nor your outer disciplines nor anything that has been given to you by tradition and you have accepted it just on belief, is going to help.

The only thing that can create a revolution in you is going beyond the mind into the world of consciousness. Except that, nothing is religious.
But to begin with and with a world which is too much obsessed with outer things, I had to start sannyas also with outer things. Change your cloths into orange, wear a mala, meditate, but the emphasis was only on meditation.

But I found that people can change their clothes very easily but they cannot change their minds. They can wear the mala, but they cannot move into their consciousness. And because they are in orange cloths, wearing a mala, having a new name, they start believing that they have become a sannyasin.
Sannyas is not so cheap. Hence it is time and you are mature enough that beginning phase is over.

I don't want my people to be lost into non- essentials. In the beginning it was necessary. Now years of listening to me, understanding me, you are in a position to be freed from all outer bondage. And you can for the first time be really a sannyasin only if you are moving inwards.

_______lσve n light♥" __

With Love, Gratitude n Blessings ... Tathastu ...
All the Fwd's/Postings, by me, are not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. So none of these are my own stories, videos or pictures. I am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do. If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment