Thursday, February 3, 2011

When a Buddha moves the wheel of dharma ...

“When a Buddha moves the wheel of dharma ,
it takes two thousand five hundred years for it
to stop completely….” says Osho.
“The wheel that Buddha moved has stopped.
The wheel has to be moved again.
And that is going to be my and your
life’s work – that wheel has to be moved again.
Once it starts revolving it will again have twenty
-five centuries’ life.”



With Love, Gratitude n Blessings ... Tathastu ...


All the Fwd's/Postings, by me, are not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. So none of these are my own stories, videos or pictures. I am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do. If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment